In this episode, we chat about how Roskow price their financial advice, using a 100% fee model. And how they do that successfully for both high and low complexity clients.
Adriano will be part of a panel talking about pricing in an independent financial advice practice, at the IFAAA Symposium on 30 October in Melbourne. It’s an opportunity to pick his and others' brains about all things indie advice.
If you’re interested in learning more about the IFAAA Symposium, head on over to IFAAA.com.au and check it out.
Listen and learn
In this episode, we talk about:
- How and why Roskow price their advice, using a 100% fee model (and we get into the nitty gritty numbers)
- How Roskow make a pure fee for advice model work for both high and low complexity clients
- What mistakes Roskow made with their pricing along the way
Oh, and Adriano sings and talks soccer...
People on this episode
Mentioned on this episode
- Roskow Independent Advisory
- Matthew Ross
- Jim Stackpool
- Graham Stewart
- What Price Advice by Jim Stackpool
- Values-Based Financial Planning by Bill Bachrach
- LinkedIn - Adriano Donato
- Adviser Ratings - Adriano Donato
- IFAAA National Symposium 2015