Today we're joined by Tony Vidler who is based in Auckland and runs his own financial adviser coaching business called Strictly Business.
Prior to starting his coaching business, Tony was in the navy, an insurance sales manager, financial adviser, Chairman of the Board of the Institute of Financial Advisers in NZ and a professional development manager.
He’s got a huge breadth of skills that wrap up into his current work as a coach, speaker, writer, and an avid user of social media. He also runs a killer blog aimed solely at financial advisers.
Listen and learn
In this episode, we talk about:
- Tony’s digital marketing strategy, including his website, blog, video and social media
- Tips for crafting an awesome client value proposition
- Some of the mistakes Tony sees advisers making, time and time again
People on this episode
Mentioned on this episode
- Institute of Financial Advisers
- Tony's puzzle video - one of his most popular
- APE by Guy Kawasaki
- Michael Hyatt
- True Professionalism by David Maister
- Strictly Business
- Tony on Twitter
- Tony on LinkedIn
- Tony on Facebook
- Tony on YouTube