Today we're joined by Melissa and Steve Crawford, who are husband and wife, and run three businesses in the financial advice space.
Melissa has a background in insurance and has an insurance coaching business called 19Thirty.
Melissa is also the insurance specialist at Experience Wealth, which is Steve’s business. Experience Wealth is a financial planning business focused on serving Gen X and Y young professionals.
Steve also has a coaching business called Your Spending Coach, which shows advisers how to use Xero to manage their clients' cash flow.
Listen and learn
In this episode, we talk about:
- How getting crystal clear about who your ideal client is, can help you create a service offering that is exactly what your clients want (and need)
- How Melissa and Steve price their financial planning services, including life insurance
- Why they transitioned from providing commission–based insurance advice, to a fee model
- How aligning (i) what the client perceives as value, with (ii) the value the business delivers to the client and (iii) the pricing model, can have a huge positive impact on your business
People on this episode
- Melissa Crawford from 19Thirty and Experience Wealth
- Steve Crawford from Experience Wealth and Your Spending Coach
- Susie Munro from Sixpence Media
Mentioned on this episode
- Experience Wealth
- Your Spending Coach
- Twitter: Melissa Crawford and 19Thirty and Steve Crawford and Experience Wealth and Your Spending Coach
- Facebook: 19Thirty and Experience Wealth
- Linkedin: Melissa Crawford and Steve Crawford