James O’Reilly and Corey Wastle started a Melbourne-based financial planning business called Verse Wealth in January 2015.
This is the fourth episode in a monthly series with James and Corey to follow their first year in business.
In this episode, we take a closer look at the Verse Wealth client experience.
Listen and learn
In this episode, we chat about:
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?
- Bringing new clients on board
- A continued focus on building partnerships with accountants and mortgage brokers
- Planning the new "Verse TV" series and a webinar in the new financial year
- What happens in each of the meetings in the Verse Wealth new client process
- Why they are including imagery in Statement of Advice documents
- Who and what some of James and Corey's key influences have been in developing the Verse client experience (including a lot of book recommendations)
- What a "wow" file is, and how they are using it in their business
- How the client experience relates back to the core Verse Wealth values
SMARTER NOT HARDER
- James shares how they have gone paperless
- "For an adviser who has only worked in a bank, what are some of the differences between working in a banking environment, and working in a small boutique practice?" - Susie Munro [Sixpence Media]
- Gary Vaynerchuck - The Thank You Economy
- Jim Stackpool - Delivering Certainty
- Stephen Covey - The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Touchpoint Dashboard
- Tony Hsieh - Delivering Happiness
- AFA - Association of Financial Advisers
- FPA - Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Twitter - Verse Wealth, Corey Wastle and James O'Reilly
- LinkedIn - James O'Reilly and Corey Wastle
- Facebook - Verse Wealth
- Instagram - Verse Wealth (for the young, cool kids)